We are proud to announce that NPT productions picked up seven nominations when The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS )announced the Midsouth Regional Emmy® Award Nominations tonight at the Music Row offices of Broadcast Music Incorporated (BMI). Among productions scoring nominations were NPT Reports: Children’s Health Crisis: Sexuality, Visions of the American West, Tennessee Civil War 150 documentaries No Going Back: Women and War and Crisis of Faith and children’s program It’s Farmer Jason. A full list of NPT nominations follows. Awards will be announced on January 26, 2013 at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
- Tennessee Civil War 150: Crisis of Faith (Justin Harvey, Paul Mojonnier, Kevin Crane)
- Children’s Health Crisis: Sexuality (Kevin Crane, Mary Makley, Beth Curley)
- Shiloh: The Devil’s Own Day (David Van Hooser, Steve Hall, Kevin Crane, Ken Tucker, Barry Cross, The Renaissance Center)
- Visions of the American West (Ed Jones, Kyle Nicholoff, Beth Curley)
- No Going Back: Women and the War (Ed Jones, Greta Requierme, Beth Curley, Mary Chapin Carpenter)
- It’s Farmer Jason! (Ed Jones, Jason Ringenberg)
- Visions of the American West (Joey Hodge, Joe DelMerico)