Tickets to NPT's Grand Ole Opry Event
Join Nashville Public Television for a celebration of Ken Burns' Country Music, Sunday, Sept. 15 at 5 pm at the Grand Ole Opry House.
In addition to screening of part one of the documentary, the evening includes a pre-event reception and program, a special 30-minute performance from Grand Ole Opry members Old Crow Medicine Show, who are featured in the documentary.
- Entry into the Opry’s newly installed immersive Circle Room theater experience
- Old Crow Medicine Show performance
- A one-year subscription to NPT Passport (a $60 value) so attendees can binge watch all episodes of Ken Burns Country Music
- Two drink tickets and pre-show hors d’oeuvres
- Access to special partner giveaways at the event
- $20 off any $100 instore purchase in the Opry Shop (including Country Music merchandise)
- A general admission seat in the Grand Ole Opry House to view the two-hour first episode
- The first 500 people entering the Grand Ole Opry House will receive an advance copy of Old Crow Medicine Show’s latest album, Live at the Ryman