NPT volunteers play a significant, hands-on role in the success of NPT. Assisting with mailings, pledge drives, events and more all help to fulfill NPT’s mission to inspire, educate, and engage our community through excellence in public media. For more information and to take the next step in joining the NPT team, contact:
(615) 259-9325 Ext. 2350
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Phone Bank Operator – answer phones and take donations during our live on-air membership drives.
- Phone Bank Supervisor – train the teams of phone banks that come in to answer phones and take donations during our live on-air membership drives.
- Hospitality Coordinator – during live on-air membership drives assist the volunteer coordinator, welcome the volunteer phone bank, and manage food set-up and maintenance.
- Office Support Volunteer – assist various departments with mailings, filing, and other office support duties.
- Event Assistant – assist at screenings and events such as NPT’s Antiques and Fine Arts Appraisal Day and The Big Yellow Bird Bash.