Studio Rental at Nashville Public Television
Nashville Public Television’s rental studio is conveniently located 2 miles from downtown Nashville and just 7 miles from Nashville International Airport.
NPT’s Studio A measures 60′ x 80′ wall to wall with useable floor space measuring 50′ x 75′ excluding the cyc pit. All available lighting is included in the package, which includes a generous supply of 2ks and 5ks. Three walls of the studio are covered with an unbleached muslin cyc, and is illuminated by three color cyc strips at the top and bottom.
NPT’s studio rental includes a make-up room with two dressing rooms, a green room, and a portion of the prop area. Tables and chairs for catering, craft services, or any other needs are available for a small charge.
NPT’s studio can be rented alone if you prefer to use your own crew and equipment, or the full package can be rented that includes studio cameras and a full control room. Our experienced freelance professionals are available to crew your production as an extra service if needed.
The Nashville Repertory Theatre offices and prop department are located in our building. The Rep maintains a large, hard to find prop inventory. These can be rented separately from the studio.
NPT Studio Rental Overview
- Grid height: 18 feet
- 20 amp circuits: 260
- 50 amp circuits: 45
- Hard Cameras: (3) Sony 1450R on Fulmar pedestals
- Sony MVS 6000 Switcher
- Samsung (2) 55″ Preview/Program Monitors
- Sony Trimaster (2) 21″ Preview/Program Monitors
- Ross Expression Graphics System
- Yamaha DM-2ooo Digital Console – AES Digital Out
- Yamaha SB168-ES 16×8 Stagebox
- Genelec 8020.LSE-5.1 Monitoring System
- Electro-Voice RE-20 Microphone
- AKG 451 (2) Condenser Microphones
- Lectrosonics UM-400 (8) Lavalier Microphones
- Sennheiser ME66/K6 (2) – Shotgun Condenser Microphones
NPT Studio Rental Rates
- Studio only
- Make-up Room
- Green Room
- 10 Hour Day – $2,200
- Hourly Rate – $300
Crew is not included with the full package. Clients may bring their own crew or we can crew the production at competitive crew rates.
- 3 pedestal cameras with prompters
- Ross Tria+ recording with 8 channels of recording or playback
- Control Room
- Make-up Room
- Green Room
- 10 Hour Day – $3,900
- Hourly Rate – $475
- Additional Camera – $400
- A staff stage manager is required for studio rental outside of 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at a rate of $60 an hour.
- Crew rates are also based on 10 hour days.
- Overtime rates will be charged accordingly.
- Client will provide NPT with copy of general liability insurance and workers comp insurance prior to shoot.
If you are interested in our studio rentals please contact us by calling (615) 259-9325 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org