Studio Rental at Nashville Public Television
Nashville Public Television’s rental studio is conveniently located 2 miles from downtown Nashville and just 7 miles from Nashville International Airport.
NPT’s Studio A measures 60′ x 80′ wall to wall with useable floor space measuring 50′ x 75′ excluding the cyc pit. All available lighting is included in the package, which includes a generous supply of 2ks and 5ks. Three walls of the studio are covered with an unbleached muslin cyc, and is illuminated by three color cyc strips at the top and bottom.
NPT’s studio rental includes a make-up room with two dressing rooms, a green room, and a portion of the prop area. Tables and chairs for catering, craft services, or any other needs are available for a small charge.
NPT’s studio can be rented alone if you prefer to use your own crew and equipment, or the full package can be rented that includes studio cameras and a full control room. Our experienced freelance professionals are available to crew your production as an extra service if needed.
The Nashville Repertory Theatre offices and prop department are located in our building. The Rep maintains a large, hard to find prop inventory. These can be rented separately from the studio.
NPT Studio Rental Overview
- Grid height: 18 feet
- 20 amp circuits: 260
- 50 amp circuits: 45
- Hard Cameras: (3) Sony 1450R on Fulmar pedestals
- Sony MVS 6000 Switcher
- Samsung (2) 55″ Preview/Program Monitors
- Sony Trimaster (2) 21″ Preview/Program Monitors
- Harris Live Production Graphics System-Windows PC
- Yamaha DM-2ooo Digital Console – AES Digital Out
- Yamaha SB168-ES 16×8 Stagebox
- Genelec 8020.LSE-5.1 Monitoring System
- Electro-Voice RE-20 Microphone
- AKG 451 (2) Condenser Microphones
- Lectrosonics UM-400 (8) Lavalier Microphones
- Sennheiser ME66/K6 (2) – Shotgun Condenser Microphones
Edit Suites (4)
- Adobe Premiere Creative Cloud
- HP-620 Workstations
- 16 Core – 32 GB RAM -3 TB Local Storage
- Networked to ProMAX 36 TB Central Storage
NPT Studio Rental Rates
Pre-light/shoot days (10 hours) Studio only (with make-up and green room) $2200
Hourly Rate – $300/hr
Includes 3 cameras with prompter, character generator, XDcam, HDcam, or server record,
four record inputs on server, 4 microphones, control room and audio room. $3900
No Crew $475/hr
Additional Camera $400
*Crew is not included with the full package. Clients may bring their own crew or we can crew the production at competitive crew rates.
A staff stage manager is required for studio rental outside of 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at a rate of $60 an hour.
Studio rates are based on 10 hour days.
Crew rates are also based on 10 hour days.
Overtime rates will be charged accordingly.
Client will provide NPT with copy of general liability insurance and workers comp insurance prior to shoot.